This Short Sleeve T-Shirt is made with a cotton/nylon blend, woven with silver coated nylon fibers. Tested between 10 MHz and 4 GHz, this T-Shirt shields radiofrequencies at an incredible 45 dB. A great way to protect your upper body while staying cool. Available in gray, black or pink.
1) Check your water quality. Poor water quality will damage silver. In particular, high concentrations of sulfur, fluoride, chlorine, or low pH will destroy conductivity and shielding performance. To test your water, soak a small swatch in tap water for 1 hour. Watch for color change in the water or the material, especially blackening. If there is any color change to either the water or the material, use distilled or reverse osmosis water instead.
2) Water temperature must be below 40°C/104°F.
3) Detergent – Use neutral detergent such as TexCare. NO BLEACH or detergent with bleach ingredients.
4) Hand Wash Only! Do not wring.
5) Hang to dry promptly after washing, do not leave in blazing sun.
6) Keep in mind that washing will eventually degrade silver, and discoloration over time is normal.
Washing Instructions: Hand wash (104°F) with TexCare, do not use bleach or chemical detergents. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.