Whether you are looking for comfort to work in, work out in, or just to walk around in, these are the pants for you. Made with radiofrequency shielding Silver Jersey Knit Fabric, these pants shield at 40-50 dB from 10 MHz to 4 GHz. Knit fabric offers some one-way stretch. These pants have pockets on each side, straight hem on cuff, 1″ elastic on the waist and no fly in the front. Appropriate for both men and women. Available in gray, black, blue or pink. Made in the USA.
1) Check your water quality. Poor water quality will damage silver. In particular, high concentrations of sulfur, fluoride, chlorine, or low pH will destroy conductivity and shielding performance. To test your water, soak a small swatch in tap water for 1 hour. Watch for color change in the water or the material, especially blackening. If there is any color change to either the water or the material, use distilled or reverse osmosis water instead.
2) Water temperature must be below 40°C/104°F.
3) Detergent – Use neutral detergent such as TexCare. NO BLEACH or detergent with bleach ingredients.
4) Hand Wash Only! Do not wring.
5) Hang to dry promptly after washing, do not leave in blazing sun.
6) Keep in mind that washing will eventually degrade silver, and discoloration over time is normal.