Stylish look fits almost any occasion. Made with two layers to provide comfort, warmth, and strong RF shielding. Both layers are shielding material, each is rated at 45 dB, for amazing protection. Stretchable fabric fits most people very easily. Material is 53% cotton, 5% nylon, and 42% silver coated nylon. Available in gray, pink, blue or black.
1) Check your water quality. Poor water quality will damage silver. In particular, high concentrations of sulfur, fluoride, chlorine, or low pH will destroy conductivity and shielding performance. To test your water, soak a small swatch in tap water for 1 hour. Watch for color change in the water or the material, especially blackening. If there is any color change to either the water or the material, use distilled or reverse osmosis water instead.
2) Water temperature must be below 40°C/104°F.
3) Detergent – Use neutral detergent such as TexCare. NO BLEACH or detergent with bleach ingredients.
4) Hand Wash Only! Do not wring.
5) Hang to dry promptly after washing, do not leave in blazing sun.
6) Keep in mind that washing will eventually degrade silver, and discoloration over time is normal.