This shielded headdress can be worn several ways to provide coverage to the various parts of the head and neck. Very soft and comfortable against the skin, even for prolonged use. Suitable for daytime wear or while sleeping. Very thing fabric with stretchability, it can be worn under another standard style hat or scarf. Includes a long drape for the back of the neck which can be tucked inside the collar of your shirt, or left exposed. Think of it as a “ray durag”. Provides 30 dB of shielding performance for RF/microwave radiation. Gray color and suitable for both men and women.
1) Check your water quality. Poor water quality will damage silver. In particular, high concentrations of sulfur, fluoride, chlorine, or low pH will destroy conductivity and shielding performance. To test your water, soak a small swatch in tap water for 1 hour. Watch for color change in the water or the material, especially blackening. If there is any color change to either the water or the material, use distilled or reverse osmosis water instead.
2) Water temperature must be below 40°C/104°F.
3) Detergent – Use neutral detergent such as TexCare. NO BLEACH or detergent with bleach ingredients.
4) Hand Wash Only! Do not wring.
5) Hang to dry promptly after washing, do not leave in blazing sun.
6) Keep in mind that washing will eventually degrade silver, and discoloration over time is normal.