The perfect way to shield your ears. Comfortable enough to sleep in and stylish enough to wear in public. Ideal for cellphone shielding or any other activity when you need to shield your ears and forehead. Made from a double layer of medium weight, stretchy, knitted cotton/nylon/silver coated nylon fibers for comfort and incredible 45 dB shielding. Available in 4 colors, black, blue, gray or pink.
1) Check your water quality. Poor water quality will damage silver. In particular, high concentrations of sulfur, fluoride, chlorine, or low pH will destroy conductivity and shielding performance. To test your water, soak a small swatch in tap water for 1 hour. Watch for color change in the water or the material, especially blackening. If there is any color change to either the water or the material, use distilled or reverse osmosis water instead.
2) Water temperature must be below 40°C/104°F.
3) Detergent – Use neutral detergent such as TexCare. NO BLEACH or detergent with bleach ingredients.
4) Hand Wash Only! Do not wring.
5) Hang to dry promptly after washing, do not leave in blazing sun.
6) Keep in mind that washing will eventually degrade silver, and discoloration over time is normal.