Crafted from our latest lightweight fabric, this hoodie is a perfect blend of comfort and protection. The fabric is breathable and airy, yet still offers the impressive shielding performance that our brand is renowned for – providing 40 dB protection from 10 MHz to 30 GHz. Our hoodie is expertly made from a unique blend of 82% cotton and 18% silver-coated nylon, which ensures durability and quality.
Made in the USA.
1) Check your water quality. Poor water quality will damage silver. In particular, high concentrations of sulfur, fluoride, chlorine, or low pH will destroy conductivity and shielding performance. To test your water, soak a small swatch in tap water for 1 hour. Watch for color change in the water or the material, especially blackening. If there is any color change to either the water or the material, use distilled or reverse osmosis water instead.
2) Water temperature must be below 40°C/104°F.
3) Detergent – Use neutral detergent such as TexCare. NO BLEACH or detergent with bleach ingredients.
4) Hand Wash Only! Do not wring.
5) Hang to dry promptly after washing, do not leave in blazing sun.
6) Keep in mind that washing will eventually degrade silver, and discoloration over time is normal.