Who wants a multi-function meter that is about as big as your ear and can do all this?…
– Measure Magnetic field, Electric field, and Radiowaves
– Indicates field strength with 9 LEDs (green, yellow, red)
– Has sound (which can be turned off)
– Has a built in rechargeable battery (good for 8-10 hours per charge)
– Connects to a computer to download data (free software download)
– Costs only $159.95!
This meter will measure radiofrequencies from cell towers, smart meters, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other wireless/cordless transmitters, as well as low frequency magnetic and electric fields from power lines, circuit boxes, lighting and appliances. Totally simple to use, very discrete, and light as a feather. Keep it anywhere: purse, pocket, dashboard, glove box or on the night stand. Single axis. 1 year limited warranty. Includes special USB cable. Model ENV RD-10
– RF Frequency range: 100MHz to 8GHz (.0005 – 100 mW/m²)
– LF-Magnetic: 50Hz to 10KHz (0 – 20 mG).
– E-field bandwidth of 50Hz-10KHz (2 – 1000 V/m).
– Sampling rate: 20,000/sec.
– Small, compact handheld design, 69mm x 110mm.
– Rechargeable LiPo battery.
– USB connection for a PC logging software and constant power supply. Possible to save the data to Excel for analyzing. Can even log to your Android phone.